Vitals360 Multi-Vitals Mobile MonitorRegular price $0.00
Vitals360 Multi-Vitals Mobile Monitor - a multifunctional health detector
Based on the professional R&D of medical device products by Linktop, Vital 360meets the relevant medical device standards is reliable in quality and have high stability, which can meet the needs of users for daily health monitoring.
- Multifunctional health detector: Vitals360 has high-precision non-invasive blood pressure detection, ECG, blood glucose, blood oxygen saturation, weight and fast infrared body temperature detection function. It can also be externally equipped with an otoscope. It is equipped with 4G communication and WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS functions and Android system.
- Accurate and fast measurement: With built-in high precision sensors and advanced algorithms, users can get accurate results of measurement within a limited time.
- High-quality camera: Vitals360 is equipped with 2 million pixels front camera, 5 million pixels rear camera.
- Rechargeable Battery: Vitals360 has unique energy-saving design and rechargeable battery which can stand by for up to 4 days.
- Compact design: Linktop Vitals360 is of small size and easy to carry. It has LCD resolution 480*800 of 3.5 inch.
- Waterproof and dust-proof: Vitals360 not only waterproof and also dust-proof.
High Blood Pressure High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, is a common disease in which the long-term force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than standard, which may eventually cause health problems, especially heart disease.
Diabetes Diabetes is a disease that happens when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is higher than the standard blood sugar range. For patients with this chronic disease, checking blood glucose regularly is required and extremely important for keeping track of their health.
Pneumonia SpO2 is a key measurement of pneumonia. Linktop 6-in-1 Health Monitor is able to measure the level of SpO2, share data and help doctors to identify the disease.
1 x Device
1 x Arm Cuff
1x AC Adapter
1 x Type-C Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x Carrying Case
How it works？
1. Turn on: TAP & HOLD the switch button for more than 3 seconds and the device will power off when device is turned on.
2. Login: TAP & SELECT the Single Test Mode button on the screen and you will go to the home page of this particular test mode.
3. Swipe forward and backward to navigate between screens and find more functions.
4. TAP & SELECT the Test and Share button on the screen and you will go to the home page of this particular test mode.
5. The device prompts the Healthcare Provider for username and password.
6. The Healthcare Provider fills in the username and password and clicks Login.
1. Q: Does it have some certification?
A: Yes, it has FDA certificate.
2. Q: How many functions does it have and how it could be used?
A: It has multi-functions: Heart rate/Oximetry/Blood temperature/Blood pressure/ECG/Blood Glucose. All the data would with medical-grade of measurement accuracy. We would also send out the Instruction which would inform you how to use it.
3. Q: What kind of battery do you use and how long does the device battery last before it needs to be recharged?
A: We use lithium battery technology, The charging time from 0 to 100% is usually 3 to 4 hours, which can stand up to 4 days and the battery life is about 500 charges.
4. Q: Does it support IOS/Android system?
A: Yes, it is built in Android system
5. Q: Do it could support OEM requirements?
A: If the quantity reaches 5000 pieces, we could agree with the OEM requirement.
6. Q: How long the Lead time would be and how long it could send to us?
A: The LT for our product would be about 6~8 weeks if for a small quantity, we have stock. It usually takes 7~10 days to send Express.
7. Q: Do it could clean with alcohol of our device, do it would influence the testing effect?
A: Yes, users could clean the device with the alcohol wipes.