Digital StethoscopeRegular price $149.00
Perform a professional heart and lung examination at the comfort of your home
Linktop Stethoscope is a well-designed portable and smart stethoscope to operate examinations and share historical data via smartphones.
- Accurate examination: The system helps carry out the examination accurately: Excess noise will be monitored automatically, as it may impact the result.
- Easy to share data: After finishing the examination, the data can be easy to share with your doctor via e-mail or any social media application. It is not necessary to leave home for a consultation.
- Automatic record: When Linktop Stethoscope is put on the body parts, it will start to record automatically.
- Rechargeable battery: It takes only one hour to fully charge Linktop Digital Stethoscope and each charge guarantees 8 working hours.
- Wireless connection: Linktop Stethoscope connects to mobile devices via Bluetooth. So you don’t need to wait for device pairing.
- Noise control: Linktop Stethoscope will inform the user once it smartly detects excessive noise.
- Portable and delicate design： With a weight of only 62g, you are able to put it into your bag and bring it anywhere you go.
Heart Diseases Heart diseases can be detected by checking the heartbeat. Linktop Digital Stethoscope can be used to hear your heartbeat. The closing of the heart's valves makes a "lub dub" sound. The doctor will be able to check your heart and valve health and hear your heart's rate and rhythm by listening to those noises.
Lung Diseases Breath sounds are generated by airflow in the respiratory tract and include normal and adventitious sounds. Therefore, using Linktop Digital Stethoscope will help doctors to detect and recording history of lung sounds.
How it works?
1. Download app from via App Store or Google Play Store
2. Turn on the power of the stethoscope, log in to the mobile application, and add the device according to the operation prompts.
3. After the equipment is added, directly put the stethoscope on the relevant body parts.
4. Record the examination via app and share the recording to the doctor.
- Linktop Stethoscope
- Magnetic USB charging cable
- Instruction manual
- The authorized 3.5mm Headphone (Optional)
- USB – mini jack recording cable (Optional)
1.Q: What kind of certification do you have for Linktop Stethoscope?
A: It has EC certificate, TUV and EN ISO 13485, and FDA registered.
2.Q: Why do you need a stethoscope?
A: A stethoscope is an instrument used by doctors and other health professionals to listen to body sounds. It is mainly designed to listen to the lungs and heart.
3.Q: Does it support IOS/Android system?
A: Yes, it could support, after signed back of our NDA, we would offer the SDK download link to you.
5.Q: Do it could support OEM requirements?
A: If the quantity reaches 5000 pieces, we could agree with the OEM requirement.
6.Q: How long the lead time would be and how long the products could be sent to us?
A: The LT for our product would be about 6~8 weeks if, for small quantity, we have stock. It usually takes 7~10 days to send Express.
7.Q: How does the device support the family mode?
A: After we offered you SDK, you could have integrated into your APP.
8.Q: What is the size of your stethoscope?
A:- 45 x 45 x 26 mm (H x W x D)
- 1.77 x 1.77 x 1.02 inches (H x W x D)
- Weight: 78 g / 2.75 oz / 0.17 lb