Your home doctor for ear examination and protection
Linktop Otoscope is a telemedical device for examining ears with HD camera, cold and shadowless LED lights, and smart visual applications.
- HD professional camera: 720P HD resolution camera allows a clear and accurate examination for doctors. The diameter of camera is 3.9mm.
- Cold and shadowless LED lamps: Six cold and shadowless LED lights support the examination of enough light.
- Smart visual application: The patients will experience a safer operation while doctors examine using the smart visual app.
- Non-inductive intelligent temperature control: Linktop Endoscope is set to have the same temperature as the human body to avoid overheating and burns
- USB connection: It supports USB connectivity to Android, IOS systems, laptops, and Mac.
- Rechargeable battery: It needs only one hour to fully charge Linktop Otoscope and each charge guarantees 90 minutes of examination.
Ear, Nose and Throat Examination Linktop can be used to help doctors to check a patient's ear, nose, and throat. Furthermore, you don't have to be a doctor to buy or use one, but it's not as simple as just putting it into your child's or even your ear and looking around.
- Size: length 170.5mm, diameter 17.8mm
- Product weight: theoretically estimated 0.53lbs / 240g
- 3 data cables ( 1 magnetic cable to Type-C, 1 magnetic cable to lightning, and 1 data cable to micro USB),
- 1 digital otoscope
- 1 user manual
How it works?
1. Download app from via App Store or Google Play Store
2. Turn on the power of otoscope, log in to the mobile application, and add the device according to the operation prompts.
3. After the equipment is added, directly put the otoscope into the ear.
4. Record the examination via app and share the video to the doctor.
1.Q: What kind of certification do you have?
A: It has EC certificate, TUV and EN ISO 13485, and FDA registered.
2.Q: What is Linktop otoscope?
A: High-definition otoscope, with 6 cold light LED shadowless lamps, can assist doctors in examining earholes, nasal cavity, oral cavity, throat, and skin, giving you a visual examination experience.
3. Q: What kind of battery do you use and how long does the device battery last before it needs to be recharged?
A: We use lithium battery technology, 1-hour fast charge, 90 minutes of use per charge
4.Q: What is your otoscope Application Scenarios?
A: It can use as following:
- Earhole examination
- Nasal examination
- Oral care
- Throat examination
- Skin examination
- Equipment inspection
5. Q: Does it support IOS/Android system?
A: Yes, it could support, after signed back of our NDA, we would offer the SDK download link to you.
6.Q: Do it could support OEM requirements?
A: If the quantity reaches 5000 pieces, we could agree with OEM requirement.
7.Q: How long the Lead time would be and how long it could send to us?
A: The LT for our product would be about 6~8 weeks if, for small quantity, we have stock. It usually takes 7~10 days to send Express.
8.Q: How does the device support the family mode?
A: After we offered you SDK, you could have integrated into your APP.
9.Q: What is the size of your otoscope?
A:- 134.5 x 17.8 x 17.8mm
- 5.3 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches