Linktop 6-in-1 Health MonitorRegular price $249.00
Smart and portable 6 in 1 health monitor to tracking 6 key health vitals
Linktop 6-in-1 health monitor impresses the market and the audience since it first came to the market, and soon became a top seller in the industry. With 6 key vital measurements, it's an ideal optimal solution for remote patient monitoring and telehealth.
- 6 in 1 health monitor: The health monitor measures 6 vital health data, Including oximetry, heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose, and ECG features.
- Accurate and fast measurement: With built-in high precision sensors and advanced algorithms, users can get accurate results of measurement within a limited time.
- Compatibility with IOS and Android system: Easy to track and manage healthy data by app, which is compatible with IOS and Android. End users can download apps via Google Play Store and App Store.
- Possible to provide SDK: For telemedicine platforms, SDK can be provided to connect to integrate to their own systems.
- Portability: Its small size and lightweight make it possible to put it in the bag and bring it to no matter where patients go.
- Excellent ID Design: The ID design of Linktop 6-in-1 Health Monitor is designed by top designers from RISD
- High-quality material: The antimicrobial coating patented detachable cuff, and micro air pump are used in the device.
High Blood Pressure High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, is a common disease in which the long-term force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than standard, which may eventually cause health problems, especially heart disease.
Diabetes Diabetes is a disease that happens when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is higher than the standard blood sugar range. For patients with this chronic disease, checking blood glucose regularly is required and extremely important for keeping track of their health.
Pneumonia SpO2 is a key measurement of pneumonia. Linktop 6-in-1 Health Monitor is able to measure the level of SpO2, share data and help doctors to identify the disease.
- 1x charging cable
- 1x cuff for testing blood pressure
- 1x user manual
- 1x device
* Blood sugar test strips and diabetes lancets are not included in the package. It should be purchased independently.
How it works?
1. Q: Does it have some certification?
A: Yes, it has EC certificate, TUV and EN ISO 13485, and FDA registered.
2. Q: How many functions does it have and how it could be used?
A: It has six functions: Heart rate/Oximetry/Blood temperature/Blood pressure/ECG/Blood Glucose, when you download the APP from the phone, you could see all detected data on your phone. All the data would with medical-grade of measurement accuracy. We would also send out the Instruction which would inform you how to use it.
3. Q: What kind of battery do you use and how long does the device battery last before it needs to be recharged?
A: We use lithium battery technology, The charging time from 0 to 100% is usually 3 to 4 hours, and the battery life is about 500 charges.
4. Q: Does it support IOS/Android system?
A: Yes, it could support, after signed back of our NDA, we would offer the SDK download link to you.
5. Q: Do it could support OEM requirements?
A: If the quantity reaches 5000 pieces, we could agree with the OEM requirement.
6. Q: How long the Lead time would be and how long it could send to us?
A: The LT for our product would be about 6~8 weeks if for a small quantity, we have stock. It usually takes 7~10 days to send Express.
7. Q: How does the device support the family mode?
A: After we offered you SDK, you could have integrated into your APP.
8. Q: Do it could clean with alcohol of our device, do it would influence the testing effect?
A: Yes, users could clean the device with the alcohol wipes.