Updated date: Feb 2022
Effective date: Feb 2022
Health Monitor Android App brings you service value
Xiamen Linktop Technology Co., Ltd. is based on the feedback of tens of millions of users, through painstaking research and development, a brand-new multi-functional health monitor. Connect the health monitor to the supporting Health Monitor Android App (hereinafter also referred to as ” Health Monitor “) via Bluetooth to realize easy association with the health monitor, and then human health can be detected. Medical-level measurement accuracy and simple operation bring great convenience to disease prevention prediction and daily health care, and escort your health.
The services provided by Health Monitor App include functions such as body temperature measurement, heart rate measurement, blood pressure measurement, blood oxygen measurement, ECG measurement, blood glucose measurement and measurement record.
• Behavior description involved in Health Monitor Android App
1. Measurement record viewing function
The health monitor is connected to the Health Monitor Android App to measure various functions and save the measurement records. The specific functions of viewing the measurement records are as follows:
(1) View this week’s record: After entering the measurement record, the function of viewing one week’s measurement record is enabled by default. This function is displayed to the software user according to the record of the measurement function in a week.
(2) View historical records: You can view past historical measurement records by switching the date.
In order to show you the monitoring of each health function, Health Monitor will save your measurement records on your Mobile Phone. This information is only saved on your Mobile Phone and you can only view it through Health Monitor. If you delete Health Monitor, all measurement records will be deleted at the same time. We have not saved your measurement records on the remote server, and cannot restore the measurement records you accidentally deleted.
2. Use health monitor device to monitor health functions
Health Monitor App uses Bluetooth to connect with the health monitor device to measure various functions, specifically including the following functions:
(1) Body temperature measurement: You click on the body temperature measurement icon on the function page to enter the body temperature measurement interface, point the infrared probe of the health monitor to the forehead of the human body, and click the measurement button on the body temperature measurement interface to start the measurement. After the measurement is successful, it will automatically end, and you can Check the result of body temperature measurement on Health Monitor App.
(2) Blood pressure and heart rate measurement: You click on the blood pressure measurement icon on the function page to enter the blood pressure measurement interface, wear the cuff on any arm of the human body, and buckle the health monitor on the blood pressure cuff, and click the measurement button on the blood pressure measurement interface Start the measurement and it will end automatically after the measurement is successful. You can view the blood pressure and heart rate measurement results on Health Monitor App.
(3) Blood oxygen measurement: You click the blood oxygen measurement icon on the function page to enter the blood oxygen measurement interface, put your index finger close to the blood oxygen measurement interface of the health monitor device, and click the measurement button on the blood oxygen measurement interface to start the measurement. The measurement is successful After it ends automatically, you can view the blood oxygen measurement results on Health Monitor App.
(4) ECG measurement: You click the ECG measurement icon on the function page to enter the ECG measurement interface, hold your fingers tightly on the electrode pads of the health monitor device, and click the measurement button on the ECG measurement interface to start the measurement. The measurement will end automatically after successful, You can view the ECG measurement results on Health Monitor App.
(5) Blood glucose measurement: You click the blood glucose measurement icon on the function page to enter the blood glucose measurement interface, insert the blood glucose test strip that has been collected into the blood glucose measurement interface of the health monitor device, click the measurement button on the blood glucose measurement interface to start the measurement, and the measurement will automatically end after successful. You can view the blood glucose measurement results on Health Monitor App.
3. Program error log report
When an unexpected error or crash occurs in the program, an error log is automatically generated. The Health Monitor App will report error logs to the Security Center as needed to locate the cause of program errors or crashes and improve product quality. When you need to report the error log, the software will ask you whether you agree to report. If you agree to report, the Health Monitor App will report this error log to the Security Center; if you do not agree, it will not report it. The error log is the operating information recorded when the program encounters an error or crash. It only contains the error information of the program itself and never involves any user personal data.
4. User experience improvement plan
When you install Health Monitor App, we will invite you to participate in the user experience improvement program, and you can choose not to participate. In order to improve the product and meet the new needs of users, we will continue to increase and improve product features, so we need to know the usage of each product feature, that is, how many users are using this product feature, so that we can make correct judgments on the importance of each product function. If you participate in this plan, the server will make statistics on the usage of each function of the product as needed. These statistics are generally the number of times each function is used. For the collected data, we will conduct a summary statistical analysis in order to continuously improve our products. You can choose to participate or cancel to join our user experience improvement program at any time in the settings center.
5. Automatic upgrade
The Health Monitor App will communicate with the server from time to time after you start the application and connect to the Internet to check whether there is the latest version that can be upgraded. If a new version is found, a dialog box will pop up to prompt you to install. If you don’t want to upgrade, you can choose to refuse. If you choose to upgrade, you The latest and most stable version of Health Monitor App will be available for the first time.
6. User feedback
When you use Health Monitor App, you can choose to give your opinion to the software center. In the comments you submit, we will upload the phone model, App version and operating system version number in order to better locate and analyze the problem you raised. The contact information you fill in in your feedback comments will only be used by our customer service to communicate and feedback with you. The server will not provide user upload information to any third party except with the explicit consent of the user and the explicit provisions of the law. Your information will not be used for sale, loan or exchange.
• Notice and Amendment
We may issue service-related announcements when necessary (for example, when we suspend a certain service due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these service-related announcements that are not promotional in nature.
• How do we collect personal information of end users
We will collect personal information of end users in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations, following the principles of fairness, lawfulness and necessity, and for the following purposes described in this policy:
1. Personal information we collect in the course of providing services
In order to realize the basic service functions of Linktop Health Monitor App, we may need to collect relevant personal information from users. The following will list in detail our basic service functions and the types of personal information collected in order to achieve this function and the permissions related to the collection of personal information. The collection of such personal information will only be carried out on the premise that the developer has obtained the permission of the terminal device system. Proceed below:
(1) Location service
When the user uses this software, we will obtain location information and the unique identifier of the terminal device in order to return the end user’s location information to the software and provide the end user with corresponding services based on the end user’s location information. We will use a variety of technologies for positioning, including IP addresses, GNSS, and other sensors that can provide relevant information (for example, it may provide Linktop with information about nearby devices, WLAN access points, and base stations).
|Permission type||Functions and services||Authorization method|
|Get location||In order to return to Health Monitor App the end user’s location information that can be obtained without the end user manually inputting their own geographic coordinates.||Determined by the device system developer and the software, it will be turned on when the end user agrees to grant the permission to App|
|Get device information||It is convenient to assist Linktop to track and troubleshoot various problems in the service||Determined by the equipment system developer and the App, it will be opened when the end user agrees to grant the right to App|
(2) Bluetooth service
When users use Health Monitor App to connect to Linktop products, we will obtain Bluetooth permission so that the software can start Bluetooth device discovery, scan, connect to our products, transfer data, etc., and provide corresponding services to end users.
|Permission type||Functions and services||Authorization method|
|Get Bluetooth permission||So that the App can start Bluetooth device discovery, scanning, connection, and data transmission||Determined by the device system developer and the App, it will be turned on when the end user agrees to grant the permission to the software|
2. We promise that without the authorization of the end user, we will not collect sensitive personal information including but not limited to personal race, political orientation, religion, belief, personal genetic data or biometric data, sexual orientation, etc.
• Third-party SDK integration
Purpose of use: For reading and writing SQLite databases
Data Type: Read and Write Database
Official website link: https://github.com/guolindev/LitePal
Purpose of use: Java VM implementation for reactive scaling
Data Types: Java VM Implementation of Reactive Extensions
Official website link: https://github.com/ReactiveX/RxJava
3. Measuring SDK
Purpose of use: for measurement data calculation
Data Type: Measurement Data Calculation
Official website link: www.linktop.com
• How to contact us
1. If you have complaints and reports about the safety of personal information, or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this “Privacy Protection Note” and your information related matters, please contact us:
(1) Customer service telephone: +86-592-3691601 (online time: 9:00-18:00 Monday to Friday)
(2) Send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) Mail to the following address:
Company: Xiamen Linktop Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: Data and Privacy Protection Center, Linktop Legal Department, 5th Floor, North Torch Plaza, National Torch High-tech Zone, Xiamen City, Fujian Province, China (Received)
Contact number: +86-592-3691841
Post Code: 361006
2. Under normal circumstances, we will reply within five working days. Under special circumstances, we will reply within seven days at the longest or within the time limit stipulated by laws and regulations. If you are not satisfied with our response, especially if our personal information processing has harmed your legal rights, you can communicate with us again or report to the competent authority.